StatCounter

Monday, March 19, 2018

Sixbears at the Beach



We are back to the East Coast. Here I am wadding in the surf at Anastasia Island.


My lovely wife is doing a lot better. Still not 100%, but she's on the mend.

While walking to to beach I got a call on the cell phone. One of my lovely wife's friends from back home was calling. She said it was -6, which is not exactly beach weather. She told my lovely wife that the snowplow got stuck and he had to get a bucket loader to free him from the snow. That doesn't sound like a good time.

The campgrounds are still full of northern folk fleeing the cold and snow. Personally, I think I need some more Florida time.

-Sixbears

10 comments:

  1. 1978 BCC 28 "Pardey" yacht on Ebay. Bipolargirl too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like Florida is the place to be. Said another prayer for your wife.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's nice. My lovely wife is almost 100%. Thanks for your concern and prayers.

      Delete
  3. Back on Island time now, here in Floriduh.
    Bit of a cool day or two for the next few days. However the endless summer is on the horizon.
    Up north is entirely another matter lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Up north it's the endless winter. February was unusually warm, but March came in like a lion -and seems to be leaving like another lion. :)

      Delete
  4. My sister and i will be on Sanibel in a couple of weeks. One of my neighbors who was going to leave for NH this last week has postponed his departure. I wonder why.lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a mystery, for sure. :)

      Enjoy your vacation. Seems like you need a break from the drama on the homefront anyway.

      Delete
  5. Why aren't you smiling?? I know, you miss the ice, snow, blowing wind, and cold weather, right??? (grin)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the look of me trying to figure out how to take a selfie with my camera. It's not something I normally do. I'm not sad, just slightly puzzled.

      Delete