StatCounter

Friday, October 2, 2015

Unregulated Proton Pack



After trying to fix the electrical problems at my dad's trailer, I eventually came to conclusion that the problem was beyond my expertise. Good call. As it turned out the problem wasn't inside the trailer at all. Better yet, the problem was the responsibility of the power company.

When I got back from the airport this device was tapped into the meter as a temporary fix. Looks like some gizmo out of Ghostbusters. Some sort of transformer?


It was a huge relief to have all the power up and running -along with the air conditioner.

My three daughters all flew into Florida safely. Dad was really happy to see them all. Heck, it's been years since all three have been under one roof so I was pretty darn happy too.

-Sixbears

8 comments:

  1. Enjoy the time with the family all together . It may be the best medicine your father can receive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's pretty amazed to see everyone and is enjoying himself.

      Delete
  2. How wonderful your Dad gets to spend time with the girls!
    Bet there was lots of hugs and smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reunions, large or small. None of my nor my wife's family is in Texas. They are all in Pennsylvania. In fact, I just got off the phone with one of my cousins telling me that her brother was in really bad shape. Not good news at all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear things have been working out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoy living in the South, but no air con - oh hell no! :^) The heat is bad enough but coupled with humidity - pure misery if you aren't acclimated for it.

    ReplyDelete