StatCounter

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Sometimes there really are bears

Now it appears I've come down with a minor bear infestation. The time was about 10 p. m.. I was sitting in the kitchen, minding my own business, and heard some scratching outside.

It sounded like it was under my deck. I went out on the deck and a largish animal took off, leapt over an old canoe, then ran down the trail towards the lake.

Okay, I thought, I scared it off. Must have been a black bear.

Then I heard snorting above my head. Surprised the heck out of me. Went upstairs and shined a flashlight out the window. Sure enough, there was another black bear. It had been only about 10 feet above my head.

I gave up for now.

Hopefully, I'll leave it alone and it'll be gone in the morning.

I'll let you know.

-Sixbears

No comments:

Post a Comment